You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Noble prize winners from the Kafirs
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Noble prize winners from the Kafirs

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Noble prize winners from the Kafirs Reply with quote  

Salam all

On FFI web site, you will constantly read the Kafir goons arguing with the Muslims that the Kafir team is far better in position and association than the Muslim team, they bring a huge list of Noble prize winners with mostly Kafirs winners as being their compelling evidence of their argument against the Muslims. What I found today while translating sura 19 that their exact action is stated in the Quran 1400 years ago, as well, the Quran replies to their argument, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a read at yet another sign that the Quran could have never been authored by a human:

73- And when Our clear signs are recited to them, those who have disbelieved say to those who have believed: Which of the two teams is good in position and better in association?
74- And how many We have destroyed before them of a generation who were better in gear and appearance.
75- Say: Whoever is in error, then the Compassionate will extend for him an extension, until when they see that which they were promised, (it will be) either the torture (in this life) or the hour; then they will know who is evil in place and weaker in soldiers.

[Al Quran ; 19:73-75]

وَإِذَا تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَيُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَقَامًا وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيًّا (73)
وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِنْ قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثًا وَرِئْيًا (74)
قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ فِي الضَّلَالَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ لَهُ الرَّحْمَٰنُ مَدًّا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ إِمَّا الْعَذَابَ وَإِمَّا السَّاعَةَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ شَرٌّ مَكَانًا وَأَضْعَفُ جُنْدًا (75)

-> What triggers those ignorant Kafirs to use such argument is, when the Muslims recite to them some signs of Allah from His Quran, see: And when Our clear signs are recited to them, those who have disbelieved say to those who have believed: , now what you are about to read is EXACTLY what those goons say to the Muslims after the Muslims recited to them some signs of Allah: Which of the two teams is good in position and better in association? , what an amazing accuracy by the Quran, very impressing indeed. The problem for the confused Kafur goons bound to hell is simply: IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW GOOD AND BETTER IN ASSOCIATION YOU ARE IF YOU ARE NOT A BELIEVER, see how the Quran replied to such flawed argument by the FFI ignorant goons: And how many We have destroyed before them of a generation who were better in gear and appearance. , see, it absolutely does not matter how many Noble prizes you won, if you are not a believer, you MUST be met with destruction from Allah in this life, and an eternal torture in the hereafter.

See how the Quran confirms for such goons, Allah will extend the misguidance to them until when they see either, the torture in this life when they die, or the hour of the Judgment day: Say: Whoever is in error, then the Compassionate will extend for him an extension, until when they see that which they were promised, (it will be) either the torture (in this life) or the hour; , and then they will know how evil, foolish and weak they have been all along: then they will know who is evil in place and weaker in soldiers.

I always say, whoever laughs last, laughs more, and on that day, I will be delighted to shove all your Nobles prizes up yours while laughing, It�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s Showtime.

Cheers

Sun 11 Jan, 2009 1:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Ahmed wrote:
So you started to believe that Allah the all-knowing exists?

skynightblaze wrote:
No . I dont believe in Allah being an All knowing GOD. I never said that. I am for the time being assuming that he is all nknowing as quran claims.

Exactly, we must take what the Qjuran says about Him, however not only the Quran said so about Him, rather other religions said the same thing about Him, also it is common sense that the Mighty God must be all-knowing

skynightblaze wrote:
I am intending to show you the problems associated with your claim that this is a clear sign from Allah who predicted it 1400 years ago.

Just get on with it instead of providing me with an introduction stating your intention to do whatever

skynightblaze wrote:
So let us go ahead assuming Allah is all knowing.

Before you continue, do you agree that if there is a God who created all that around us and us must be all-knowing?

Ahmed wrote:
Now you need to explain what is the right track you are talking about?

skynightblaze wrote:
Right track means following each and every word in the quran and not violating it and not misguided like kafirs .

It is called in the Quran, Sirat Mustaqim, i.e. the straight path.

Ahmed wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
If this verse is not to become outdated
Ahmed WRote:
what do you mean by outdated?

skynightblaze wrote:
According to you this is a clear sign. IF tomorrow say after 1000 years muslims

Stop right there, I do not give a fluke about any wishful thinking 1000 years later, I won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t be living then, nor I give a fluke about what happened 1000 years ago, I was not living then, what I give a fluke about is what happens through my life span ONLY, therefore what you are about to say must be dismissed:

skynightblaze wrote:
become better than the kafirs then would you still say that it is a clear sign??

Dismissed

skynightblaze wrote:
The answer is no.This would not be a clear sign and it would mean that this clear sign was only for a specific time which cannot be the case since your quran claims to be for all times. How can a clear sign be subject to time? In short for this to be a clear sign muslims have to lag behind kafirs till the end of times.

Dismissed

skynightblaze wrote:
As quran claims that everything happens by the will of Allah then even this must be happening by the will of Allah.

Of course, i.e. if you want to do something, it is not going to happen UNLESS Allah allows it to happen

For example if you want to shove a stick in conman Khalil�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s arse, then it is not going to happen unless Allah allows it to happen

Do you get the idea?

skynightblaze wrote:
Now answer the question Why Allah makes the kafirs powerful than the muslims even when they dont give a shit to Allah ??

Again, I do not talk on Allah�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s behalf, I have no authority to do so, what I only do is state what Allah said in His Quran, now, your question above was answered in the Quran

Simply the kafirs desire the enjoyment of the life of this world, consequently, Allah will allow it to them as a redemption for any good deeds they did in this life, then in the hereafter their rectums will be barbecued, all their good deeds in this life have been paid for in this life, in the hereafter, the kafirs will have absolutely nothing to lean on to escape the horrible doom

The Quran on the other hand must warns the believers from being deceived by such fact, that the kafirs are doing well in this life, in at least 2 locations the Quran clearly warned the believers from such

skynightblaze wrote:
Allah hates the unbelievers and loves the believers but yet makes the kafirs All powerful on earth . What would you call this if not double crossing?

No, you deluded kafir bound to hell, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at the following verses which again another clear sign of the accuracy of the Quran:

And a soul shall not die except with the permission of Allah, an appointed book; and whoever desires the reward of this world, We shall give him of it, and whoever desires the reward of the hereafter We shall give him of it, and We will reward the grateful.

[Al Quran ; 3:145]

وَمَا كَانَ لِنَفْسٍ أَنْ تَمُوتَ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ الله كِتَابًا مُّؤَجَّلاً وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الدُّنْيَا نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَمَن يُرِدْ ثَوَابَ الآخِرَةِ نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَسَنَجْزِي الشَّاكِرِينَ (145)

-> See mister blazing ignorance: and whoever desires the reward of this world, We shall give him of it, and whoever desires the reward of the hereafter We shall give him of it, , now, do you agree that the kafirs, desire the reward in the life of this world while not giving a damn about the reward in the hereafter?

Whoever desires the gain of the hereafter, We will give him more of that gain; and whoever desires the gain of this world, We give him of it, and in the hereafter he has no portion.

[Al Quran ; 42:20]

مَنْ كَانَ يُرِيدُ حَرْثَ الْآخِرَةِ نَزِدْ لَهُ فِي حَرْثِهِ ۖ وَمَنْ كَانَ يُرِيدُ حَرْثَ الدُّنْيَا نُؤْتِهِ مِنْهَا وَمَا لَهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنْ نَصِيبٍ (20)

-> See you clear cut loser: and whoever desires the gain of this world, We give him of it, and in the hereafter he has no portion. , hahahaha, on the hereafter you will have no portion, sounds like a loser, hey

196- Let it not deceive you that those who disbelieved succeed in the countries.
197- A little provision, then their abode is hell, and miserable is the resting-place.

[Al Quran ; 3:196-197]

لاَ يَغُرَّنَّكَ تَقَلُّبُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ فِي الْبِلاَدِ (196)

مَتَاعٌ قَلِيلٌ ثُمَّ مَأْوَاهُمْ جَهَنَّمُ وَبِئْسَ الْمِهَادُ (197)

-> See you Quran ignorant: Let it not deceive you that those who disbelieved succeed in the countries. now can such success in this life save the Kafirs from being barbecued, of course not: A little provision, then their abode is hell, and miserable is the resting-place. , It�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s Showtime

None dispute the signs of Allah except those who have disbelieved, therefore, let not their success in the countries to deceive you

[Al Quran ; 40:4]

مَا يُجَادِلُ فِي آيَاتِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَلَا يَغْرُرْكَ تَقَلُّبُهُمْ فِي الْبِلَادِ (4)

-> How accurate: None dispute the signs of Allah except those who have disbelieved, therefore, let not their success in the countries to deceive you

Here you have it, the Quran demolished your ignorance regarding Allah

Can you see that 40:4 is talking about the goons of FFI bound to hell, another clear sign from the Quran, amazing, hey

Ahmed wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
then it means kafirs will always have to be ahead of the muslims till the end of times otherwise how can the kafirs boast about being better than the muslims ?
Ahmed WRote:
So you confirms that Allah the all-knowing exists, right?

skynightblaze wrote:
Yes i am assuming this for the time being and your claim is right . I intend to show you the problems associated with the claim

What a clown you are

skynightblaze wrote:
. I dont believe Allah is all knowing GOD.

This must raise an important question, do you believe that there is a god who created all that from the first place, or are you an atheist?

YOU MUST ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR ME TO CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION, if you dodge it then most of your comments will be dismissed

skynightblaze wrote:
Whether he is all knowing or not is not what i want to discuss.

Now, what I want to discuss is this:

Do you believe that there is a god who created all that including us?

Are you an atheist?

Ahmed wrote:
skynightblaze wrote: IF the kafirs cannot boast about being better then these verses would be outdated so please tell me Why Allah wants you guys to be backward than us kafirs? Are you 100 % sure that Allah is not double crossing you?? :lol:
Ahmed wrote:
so the verse is 100% accurate, do you agree?

skynightblaze wrote:
The verse would be 100 % accurate only if Allah wants the kafirs to progress than the muslims but not otherwise.

HAHAHA, that must be another slam dunk, I may add it today, read above and see how the Quran confirmed what you said above, the verse would be 100% accurate if Allah wants the kafirs to progress than the muslims, and that is exactly what Allah told us in the verses above and even warned the Muslims against being deceived by such fact

skynightblaze wrote:
So if it is 100 % accurate then you need to answer why Allah makes the kafirs superior and the muslims as inferior atkeast on the earth OR you need to accept that the verse is not 100 % accurate .

I have let the Quran to explain so

Now do you agree that the verse is 100% accurate

If you do then please dismiss yourself and don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t forget to take the confused goons on this thread along with you in your hellwagen bound to hell

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 19 Jan, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:08 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

So, how many winners of the Nobel Peace Prize did really any establish Peace?

One just took part in the destruction and killing in Ghaza. Roflmao

Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 18 Jan, 2009 6:06 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message