You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - DID ANYONE READ THIS FROM ALI SINA?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information DID ANYONE READ THIS FROM ALI SINA?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: DID ANYONE READ THIS FROM ALI SINA? Reply with quote  

The man finally wrote the truth, in the Topic "Comments on the Main Site and Forum". Laughing

Quote:
Ali Sina wrote:

At least religious people hold unto some sort of morality that people with no religion miserably lack. How do I think this can be resolved? I have no answer. Here you win and I lose.

Looks like a little bit morality is coming back. Laughing

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 15 Dec, 2008 11:26 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Do you have a link to it mate?
Post Posted:
Mon 15 Dec, 2008 5:47 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

I read it in a post by Cat on the 2nd page in Tribute to Ali Sina initiated by ast234 in Comments on the Main Site and Forum

It must be somewhere in What Obama has in common with Muhammad? initiated by Ali Sina or some other thread.

Cat's post abridged: PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 am

Quote:
Ali Sina wrote: Huxley has debunked all that in the same way Muslims have debunked any argument against Islam.

It is amazing that once people become cultists their brains start functioning in exact same way.

The argument against Obama is simple. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX7uuhHXs-0

You can repeat ad nauseum the same garbage, but repetition dose not make something wrong right. It just show you are cultists. Hooliganism, mockery, boorishness and twisted reasoning are not substitutes to evidence. If Obama is eligible why is he hiding the evidence? If you can't understand this simple question, you are not fit to debate with Muslims as you yourselves are in deep holes. Blinds cannot lead blinds.

You can't see how identical you have become to Muslims. This is pathetic.

Quote:
The Cat wrote: Aligning yourself with nutcases like Phil Berg and Donofrio on Obama hiding 'evidence' is far from from attesting your own credibility. You won't make your pretensions prevailing over the law, but its something that can't even reach your delusion. Then you state that I or Huxley aren't fit to debate with Muslims as being ourselves in 'deep holes'. Yet, in another thread you said :

Quote:
Ali Sina wrote:

At least religious people hold unto some sort of morality that people with no religion miserably lack. How do I think this can be resolved? I have no answer. Here you win and I lose.

Quote:
The Cat wrote: Here, you do endorse religious moralities (Islamic or else) over any secular value. Then you conclude that people like me or Huxley had become like Muslims!

So, who's being 'pathetic' here? I will let a flow of posts answers:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59626
Infidel_tiger wrote:

Absurd fabricated speculation without a shred of evidence. More evidence that FFI has become a Christian Republican rightwing site.

Details here: http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 15 Dec, 2008 10:47 pm
Kafir-Harbi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

hello BMZ,

Here is the complete post of Ali ...

Ali Sina wrote:
ast234 wrote:

You are slipping Ali. This is a weak response and I don't think you even think you read what I wrote. You assume I am a "cultist" and uncapable of free thinking.

I do not assume you are a cultist. I know you are. Cultists do not know they are victims. They laugh and mock when you try to wake them up. But they act vicious towards those who criticize their beloved leader.

If a cultist realizes he is a victim, he won't be a victim anymore. You are a cultist. This is evident from the viciousness in your attack. You will never see the supporters of McCain, Clintons or other politicians behave in such a way that Obama worshippers act.

I read that in many areas where the support for Obama was strong, police got prepared for an uprising and violence should Obama lose the election. Never such fear existed in America.

Quote:

I did NOT accuse you of being on anyone's payroll. I accused your article of being a publicity stunt in order to generate controversey. That is my opinion. Your views on Obama are merely your opinion, which is not supported by any hard facts. For your article, I'll stick to the facts.

In other words you failed to refute any of my charges against this freak and all you could do attack my intention. That sounds familiar to me. I did not just give my opinion of Obama. I backed everything I said with facts. Which facts are you sticking to? The fact that rise from your belly? My articles about Obama are full of facts. I have shown his continuous lies, his secretiveness, his pomposity and megalomania despite his nugatory life achievement. His corruption and lust for luxury, his support of his thuggish cousin who butchered over a thousand people and burned churches to come to power, his association with the most evil minded criminals, racists and scum of the society, his demeanor, and many other facts. You have not even read my article in full and have not refuted any of the evidences I provided. What facts you have given? What is the difference between your drivel and what Muslims say.

Quote:

I refuted a paragraph of your article. You argued that Obama may not be an American citizen. I refuteed that claim. Offer a counter rebuttal.

You have not refuted, you simply denied. The only way that that argument can be refuted if if Obama shows his real BC. Even then that does not mean he is qualified. He had dual citizenship and this alone disqualifies him.

Just one question BMZ, look closely and tell me does this post remind you of someone else ?

Regards,
Kafir-H
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Dec, 2008 7:36 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

It is here, Ahmed:

Ali Sina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

IoshkaFutz wrote:

"But you've seen where the exercise of rationality might lead one without moral values, which BTW become only opinions without certain Orthodoxies.

Exercise of rationality? What rationality? People don't become rational just because they stop believing in God. Atheists can be even more irrational than religious people."

Quote:
Ali Sina wrote:

In one sense you are right. At least religious people hold unto some sort of morality that people with no religion miserably lack. How do I think this can be resolved? I have no answer. Here you win and I lose.

Quote:

No human being is the embodiment of evil. Repentance is always possible. And you are moved by it, precisely because it comes like a miracle and not as a logical step as for example, repairing a broken vacuum cleaner would be. If you knew the process and could change it with a pill or a new spare part, you wouldn't be moved.

This is somewhat complicated. Bad people can become good as long as they are emotionally healthy and the reason they do evil is because they have wrong values. Once you correct those values, the evil person becomes a good person. For example, a Muslims who hates Jews can be taught the irrationality of Islam and the origin of this insane hatred in Muhammad�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s psychosis and he comes to see the stupidity of this hatred. That Muslim has not changed. He was not an evil person to begin with. He simply was holding on to an evil belief. You remove that belief and the person suddenly behave differently. This change can be moving. It is like watching a blind man see or a lame person walk.

We cannot say the same about people who are emotionally injured at childhood and their sense of self is destroyed. Such people do not develop conscience. They are victims of abuse but they are damaged. They cannot be rescued. Your love does not reach them. Listen to this song. It is composed and sang by a narcissist. It explains everything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCeIAqeWq3Q&feature=related

The link: http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60356

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:02 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
hello BMZ,

Here is the complete post of Ali ...

Ali Sina wrote:
ast234 wrote:

You are slipping Ali. This is a weak response and I don't think you even think you read what I wrote. You assume I am a "cultist" and uncapable of free thinking.

I do not assume you are a cultist. I know you are. Cultists do not know they are victims. They laugh and mock when you try to wake them up. But they act vicious towards those who criticize their beloved leader.

If a cultist realizes he is a victim, he won't be a victim anymore. You are a cultist. This is evident from the viciousness in your attack. You will never see the supporters of McCain, Clintons or other politicians behave in such a way that Obama worshippers act.

I read that in many areas where the support for Obama was strong, police got prepared for an uprising and violence should Obama lose the election. Never such fear existed in America.

Quote:

I did NOT accuse you of being on anyone's payroll. I accused your article of being a publicity stunt in order to generate controversey. That is my opinion. Your views on Obama are merely your opinion, which is not supported by any hard facts. For your article, I'll stick to the facts.

In other words you failed to refute any of my charges against this freak and all you could do attack my intention. That sounds familiar to me. I did not just give my opinion of Obama. I backed everything I said with facts. Which facts are you sticking to? The fact that rise from your belly? My articles about Obama are full of facts. I have shown his continuous lies, his secretiveness, his pomposity and megalomania despite his nugatory life achievement. His corruption and lust for luxury, his support of his thuggish cousin who butchered over a thousand people and burned churches to come to power, his association with the most evil minded criminals, racists and scum of the society, his demeanor, and many other facts. You have not even read my article in full and have not refuted any of the evidences I provided. What facts you have given? What is the difference between your drivel and what Muslims say.

Quote:

I refuted a paragraph of your article. You argued that Obama may not be an American citizen. I refuteed that claim. Offer a counter rebuttal.

You have not refuted, you simply denied. The only way that that argument can be refuted if if Obama shows his real BC. Even then that does not mean he is qualified. He had dual citizenship and this alone disqualifies him.

Just one question BMZ, look closely and tell me does this post remind you of someone else ?

Regards,
Kafir-H

Hello, K-H

No, I cannot make out. Please tell me.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:05 am