You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Can somebody tell this FFI Goon Haik Monsieur?
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Can somebody tell this FFI Goon Haik Monsieur?

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Can somebody tell this FFI Goon Haik Monsieur? Reply with quote  

I read this at FFI from this goon:

"Haik Monsieur

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am Post subject:

Dear Forummers,

This thread is reserved for serious discussions with Knowledgeable Muslims. (Emphasis on Knowledgeable) In two of my posts in this thread, I challenge all Muslims to define adultery in Islamic context. If you are a Muslim, you are welcome to post only if you are confident enough on meeting my challenge. Otherwise please do not disturb the thread with silly repartees. Whatever uncalled for will consequently get removed from the thread without any notification.

Thanking you all for cooperating

Khalil Fariel"

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1157751#1157751

He then goes on to the moderator and writes this:

"Dear M,

I have a thread in Islam Questioned and Defended section and I wish it to be sticky for some time. Not more than a couple of weeks by all means. The reason for this request is it is a challenge to all Muslims to define adultery which they can not do (take my words for it dear M) I need more knowedgeable Muslims to come answer me in my post. There are two posts of mine. One opening post and another addendum.

If this is not against the rules of our forum, please keep this sticky for a couple of weeks and let us see how many Muslims dare to answer me: The link for the post is below:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1157751#1157751

Hopefully

KhaliL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With all pleasure KhaliL

Best Wishes.
M "

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59453

Can somebody go and tell this FFI goon that Qur'aan uses the word Zina.

Zina covers all sorts of fucking. lmao! The kid is talking about adultery and does not know the words fucking, fornication, etc.

Looks like Haik Monsieur is also like Ali Sina who discusses Qur'aan using translations in English.

This Jesusarian should be dismissed. lol

BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 13 Nov, 2008 2:37 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

This guy is a freak man, there is no need for us to play useless ping pong game with a man who admiitted that he is working on a scheme that they cannot allow any Muslim argument to win

Take care
Post Posted:
Fri 14 Nov, 2008 6:55 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Look bro what this freak claims on FFI:

Haik Monsieur wrote:
We in FFI have a schema and to accomplish it, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t let your arguments win.

Haik Monsieur wrote:
After all, have you had a serene moment in your recent life to think what is FFI aiming for?Idiot; we never concealed our aim. Our aim is to destroy Islam.
Post Posted:
Thu 20 Nov, 2008 8:13 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Look mate what low life freak HM just said on FFI:

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Do you know about manipulating? I am a manipulator if you want to know. And I manipulate nothing else but your holy book.
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Nov, 2008 6:41 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Do you know about manipulating? I am a manipulator if you want to know. And I manipulate nothing else but your holy book.

Yes, I have read all the exchanges and was glad to see that just two Muslims took him to task and demolished his fabrications.

I was also happy to see All_Brains' conclusive post which silenced Haik Monsieur.

Well done, Ahmed.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Dec, 2008 1:25 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

Haik Monsieur wrote:

Yes, I have read all the exchanges and was glad to see that just two Muslims took him to task and demolished his fabrications.

I was also happy to see All_Brains' conclusive post which silenced Haik Monsieur.

Well done, Ahmed.

Salaams
BMZ

Look mate

My prediction regarding HM of FFI, that he is a confused freak in his late 20s or early 30s, he is so confused and manipulated that in no way he can be at par with any knowledgeable Muslim

I have silenced him many times btw, and when he is cornered he quickly resort to the man made crap of hearsay hadith which mean an invitable dismissal by me, he is in the list of life dismissals of FFI on this web site, i.e. he is ignored unless he says something that is way beyond stupidity that must be exposed

Take care
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Dec, 2008 1:31 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

Haik Monsieur wrote:

Well done, Ahmed.

Salaams
BMZ

Look mate

My prediction regarding HM of FFI, that he is a confused freak in his late 20s or early 30s, he is so confused and manipulated that in no way he can be at par with any knowledgeable Muslim

I have silenced him many times btw, and when he is cornered he quickly resort to the man made crap of hearsay hadith which mean an invitable dismissal by me, he is in the list of life dismissals of FFI on this web site, i.e. he is ignored unless he says something that is way beyond stupidity that must be exposed

Take care

Yes, I noticed that.

After going through the topics and the exchanges, I found out that the other Muslim poster Tawasaubilhaq caught him right in the act of copying and pasting from a Shia site, which of course has it's own polemic material ready against all other Muslims.

My guess is that Haik Monsieur is acting as an ex-Shia Muslim who was never a serious Muslim at all. No real ex-Muslim will ever talk so bad against his former religion.

Haik Monsieur is like Ali Sina who does not understand Arabic at all. I am glad to see you guys demolishing and dismissing him.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Dec, 2008 3:52 pm
Kafir-Harbi
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

BMZ wrote:
No real ex-Muslim will ever talk so bad against his former religion.

He is an ex-muslim, or at least that is what he claims.

When I started reading FFI, he used to be amongst one of the most polite and respectful posters there, but since the past few months he has morphed into a hateful poster, a potty mouth. One of the reasons I do not post anymore there.

Regards,
Kafir.
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 7:41 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
BMZ wrote:

When I started reading FFI, he used to be amongst one of the most polite and respectful posters there, but since the past few months he has morphed into a hateful poster, a potty mouth. One of the reasons I do not post anymore there.

Regards,
Kafir.

Thanks mate, I totally agree with your opinion, see a Kafir and a Muslim are agreeing together

Take care

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 8:18 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Kafir-Harbi wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Regards,
Kafir.

Thanks mate, I totally agree with your opinion, see a Kafir and a Muslim are agreeing together

Take care

Thank you Kafir and Ahmed.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:41 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Kafir-Harbi wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Regards,
Kafir.

Thank you, Kafir-Harbi

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:43 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

I chose again to reply to HM, but this is the last time for this subject, he will be back into the LD wing, if he wants me to take him out, he needs to appolgise to all Muslim members on this web site for his insults and low shots against them, do not think that I am being tough with him, look at what an FFI member said about him on my web site:

Kafir_Harbi wrote:
Regards,
Kafir.

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=3817#3817

Therefore, appolgy is required to all Muslim members on FFI for me to forgive him:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Iqraa or Itlu in Arabic do not mean all the times that you are reading something (a book or a paper), both are commonly used to mean, to READ BEHIND SOMEONE, i.e. repeating the words behind someone, or to READ FROM YOUR MIND, i.e. the words are memorised

Therefore, your argument is flawed and must be dismissed, because it is based on clear ignorance with the Arabic words. I told you that you only know the Arabic letters

Haik Monsieur wrote:
Ahmed Bahgat,

I urge you to quote your book in context if you want to put forward an argument. I understand you have not forgotten the past lesson where we debated on this. :*)

"Tilawah" can mean recite or read but you can not assign the meaning you want to the verses of Quran. If you want, come on, quote your book and argue. I quoted your Quran in context and proved my case. What about you doing the same?

Or are you still busy? You seem to be busy only when you do not have a proper answer.. :heh:

As I said there will be no debates between me and you while you are registered on the LD list, however I will offer one final reply to the subject, in brief, you are questioning the definition of the two Arabic words that I explained "Itlu" & "Aqraa", in which I stated that it also mean to read behind someone, like an instructor, this is what the hearsay hadith alleged that Mohammed was reading the Quran behind someone, but the hearsay hadith is inadmissible, therefore let's look at the Quran alone and see that the meaning I alleged is stated clearly in the Quran:

16- Do not move your tongue with it to make haste with it,
17- Surely on Us (devolves) the collecting of it and the reading of it.
18- Therefore when We have read it, follow its reading.

[The Quran ; 75:16-18]

لَا تُحَرِّكْ بِهِ لِسَانَكَ لِتَعْجَلَ بِهِ (16)
إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا جَمْعَهُ وَقُرْآنَهُ (17)
فَإِذَا قَرَأْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْآنَهُ (18)

-> See: Do not move your tongue with it to make haste with it,, it can not be one who is reading from a book, rather one who is following another that is why the follower was trying to read quick to follow the instructor, the next verse clearly states that Allah (the Instructor) is the one who will be collecting it as well READING it: Surely on Us (devolves) the collecting of it and the reading of it., and when the instructor reads it, the follower should follow the words, that is exactly what the next verse is telling us: Therefore when We have read it, follow its reading., HOW CLEAR

Here you have it, what I said is confirmed with the Quran, this clearly confirms that Mohammed was illiterate who was following the reading of someone else who is ultimately Allah

Now, HM, you need to burry your pinhead in the sand for a few days. and I will not accept less than a public apology to all Muslim members on this web site before I resume normal dialogue with you
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:29 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

What a coincidence, Ahmed! I just came to post the same thing and found it done.

It is worth keeping on record here. Haik Monsieur aka Haji Murad is a nut-case.

I think both Ali Sina and Haik Monsieur are Hindus. Laughing

Salaams
Post Posted:
Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:58 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
What a coincidence, Ahmed! I just came to post the same thing and found it done.

I think both Ali Sina and Haik Monsieur are Hindus. :lol:

Salaams

Hey mate

Further to my comment above, which clearly confirmed that the words of Allah were put into Mohammed tongue. We read the same in the corrupt man made bible regarding the prophecy of Mohammed, let's have a look:

18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

[Deuteronomy 18:18-19]

-> See boys and girls of FFI how clear it is: and will put my words in his mouth then that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Here you have it, the Bible has spoken and the Quran confirmed the words spoken

That is how the Quran filters the man made corruption from the Bible
Post Posted:
Sat 13 Dec, 2008 7:52 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

I think both Ali Sina and Haik Monsieur are Hindus. Laughing

Salaams

Hey mate

Further to my comment above, which clearly confirmed that the words of Allah were put into Mohammed tongue. We read the same in the corrupt man made bible regarding the prophecy of Mohammed, let's have a look:

18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

[Deuteronomy 18:18-19]

-> See boys and girls of FFI how clear it is: and will put my words in his mouth then that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Here you have it, the Bible has spoken and the Quran confirmed the words spoken

That is how the Quran filters the man made corruption from the Bible

Yes, Ahmed.

I think the fellow Haik Monsieur, if he is a gentleman, should apologise. You did right by asking him to do so.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 13 Dec, 2008 9:20 pm